The aim of this one-day course is to provide managers with awareness and basic understanding of the way finance affects their business objectives. This course is designed for busy managers and those professionals who are responsible for financial matters without necessarily having a job title or qualifications to match. Understanding of the difference between the business managers’ role versus the role of the accountant. You will be equipped with knowledge of profit/loss, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
This programme will help Participants to:
1. Understand accounting language and concepts
2. Identify the users of accounting information
3. Understand the sources of authority for preparation of financial accounts
4. Develop confidence in using accounting and financial data
5. Motivate further study in the future
Power points presentations, with interactive discussion using relevant job related examples to illustrate the topics.
Managers who need to know more about finance to improve their management skills.