Ishmael Yamson and Associates in conjunction with the National Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD+) Secretariat will be moderating a technical working session for the 2015 REDD+ Roadshow to be held this November.
This year’s Roadshow aims to consolidate public awareness and enthusiasm of the REDD mechanism and the emerging Emission Reduction Program (ERP), as well as serve as a key pre-Conference of Parties (COP) event.
To achieve this goals, a number of events and activities including high-level consultative meetings, a National REDD+ Forum, regional roadshow programmes and media and publicity campaigns, would have to be organized.
It is in this vein that Ishmael Yamson & Associates invites you to this technical working session to deliberate on:
1. The theme of the National REDD+ Forum
2. The dates for the programmes
3. Speakers/ Facilitators/ Moderators to be invited
4. Key materials to be put together before the programme
5. Advertisement/ publicity/ video coverage of the programme
6. Development of a plan for the engagement of key high profile personalities to partake in the events